Thursday, April 7, 2011

Moving the family-again

Good morning!! So, I was sitting in my new living room thinking, this is going to be the last time I move. I know that I have thought this before but, I REALLY mean it this time. See my hubbie was in the Navy when I met him and Since that point in time him and I have moved oh about lets say a dozen times in a 6 yr period. That is alot and when you have two young children it takes a toll on them too! So I do believe now that my husband is out of the Navy and We are an hour or so from the hustle and bustle of the city we have found our forever home. I say this because it's comfortable here across from a small lake, it of course has it's downfalls but, nothing is perfect right? So I'm happy as long as my family is happy. My daughter really likes her new school my little guy likes the house and the yard to play in and my husband likes the area and his new man cave, LOL.

 So my question for you all is how much is too much moving? Why? And What makes you want to stay in your forever home?
 I'm hoping tomorrow I'll have some good ideas for saving money, and some good websites to share with you. I'm going to watch my DVR'd show EXTREME COUPONING from TLC!!! So excited just wish it was a bit more realistic. What are your thoughts on this program if you watched it?
 Ok everyone have a great day and see y'all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment